Care Packages

I'm not going to lie, I love getting mail. Even if it's something I ordered myself it feels like Christmas every time. College is a really stressful time so getting fun things like care packages feels so awesome. My parents sent me a care package for Valentine's Day. It was a surprise and it made my day.

It had different types of candy and snacks that I like, and a gift card for Taco Bell. It really made my day getting a surprise in the mail. I think sometimes people forget the stress that college students are under, and they don't realize that even just getting a nice letter in the mail is fun.

Getting mail is so exciting for college students. So if you know a college student, send them something nice. Even if it's just a note telling them how proud you are of them, it can really make their day.

Comments

  1. I love getting mail! I always walk into the mail room to see if anyone in my family sent me anything. I am a big fan of care packages because it is something so sweet and thoughtful. I have even sent a few care packages of my own. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care packages are the absolute best! My favorite is when I get an email saying I have to pick something up, and I didn't buy anything for myself. My mom is always sending me something in the mail.. and I think every time she asks for my address! Nice blog, Ris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parents are so sweet! I love when family members reach out and send something, even if it something small! I even love getting cards, they really do help you keep going through college when it gets tough! Great blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment