Quarantine Snapchat

Snapchat has been a very different environment since the quarantine began. There have been all kinds of posts that really remind me of what Facebook was like when I was in middle school. There has been a ton of spam posts and as annoying as they are I just can't help but participate. One of the biggest trends right now is some form of quarantine Bingo. I've seen ones for Zodiac signs, quarantine, different sports and hobbies, personality and tons more. I have participated in my fair share of these bingos. Maybe we are reminiscing on older and simpler times or maybe we are just trying to find a way to pass the time by either way it really has made me think back on what social media used to look like.

Social media connects us in an essential way during this quarantine. We are still able to talk with friends and family and stay connected in a way our parents and grandparents could have never imagined.


Comments

  1. I've also noticed all of the random bingo games. I've seen some based on schools, lifestyles, travels and much more. Your post was the first time I happen to see the Snapchat bingo board though.This is a great way to temporarily entertain people and make them feel lively again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't noticed these on Snapchat as much as I have noticed them on Instagram. I think I like how Instagram and Snapchat are uploaded new templates for people to stay entertain during quarantine. Who knows what we would be doing without social media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also guilty of participating in these quarantine bingo boards. I thought they were a good idea and fun at first. Now I feel like it is all I see on social media. This is especially true on Instagram. They are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment