Things to do During Quarantine

Here is the coloring page I am currently
working on
I have been pretty bored during quarantine, so I have been scrolling through TikTok a little more than I normally do. There are tons of things people are doing to make quarantine a little less awful. It reminded me that I should think about the different things I should be doing to take advantage of my time at home. Besides the obvious, trying to keep up with the ever-growing amount of school work piling up, I am really trying to focus on myself and my mental health during this time. I won't lie, being stuck inside really isn't good for anyone's mental health, so I've found that staying on top of a self-care routine is essential for me.

One of the main activities I've been doing to keep myself busy is coloring. I cannot tell you how many hours I have spent coloring. It's a good way to help me not think about everything going on in the world and just be artsy for awhile.

Another interest that has been peaked, especially because of TikTok, is baking. I have been watching baking videos on TikTok and the Tasty YouTube channel pretty much nonstop. It gives me some really yummy snacks and something to do. I think my family enjoys the treats too. I hope everyone is surviving quarantine and finding ways to make the time go by.

Comments

  1. ive been doing puzzles and crafting! i think my puzzle count is up to 5 and i got two more the other day after trading with one of my professors in ada! Anything that takes me away from a computer screen i love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment