Netflix Recommendation

Paranormal Survivor Trailer - YouTube
Today I wanted to talk about a show I have been binge-watching on Netflix. The show is called Paranormal Survivor. I absolutely love this show! For as long as I can remember I have been interested in anything paranormal. I'm not one that is super into scary movies though. I like realistic stories and not jump scares.

This show talks to different people who believe they have had some pretty terrifying paranormal experiences. A lot of shows I am pretty skeptical about because I don't really believe all the ghost hunters on TV. However, what I like about this show is that it talks to the actual people who had these experiences. It doesn't have the same type of experience every time either. Sometimes the guests talk about more positive experiences like seeing loved ones and sometimes they are more negative experiences. The endings always vary too, sometimes their house is cleared and they can happily live there and sometimes the guest just moves out. I just find it fascinating to hear about the different experiences people have.

One part of the show that you may like or may not is the re-creation of the experience. I like it because seeing a re-creation of the experience helps to see what the guest on the show actually went through. My brother doesn't like this aspect of the show because he thinks it is kind of cheesy and exaggerated. I will admit the acting isn't always the best, but I think being able to see what the experience would have been like is a very unique aspect to the show. If you do end up watching Paranormal Survivor, I hope you enjoy it!

Comments