Brand Voice




Today I want to talk about what brand voice means to me. A big part of working social media is focusing on how you present yourself. You want to look and sound consistent. Your brand on social media needs to stand out and be something your audience can clearly remember. To me, this can be the most challenging aspect of social media planning. You have to reflect on your brand and what you want to portray.

I think my blogs show the difficulty I have with a consistent brand voice. Developing a successful social media platform truly takes time and effort. You will most likely grow as a brand and may change how you portray yourself on social media. I’m sure Wendy’s Twitter account was not always as sassy as it is now.

Another issue you may run into is as you grow and change so will your followers. You need to make sure that you are growing with your audience and not away from them. This is just a set up for disaster. I hope that as I continue these blogs, my brand voice becomes more defined and just glancing at my content will provide you with the basic “vibe” of my blogs. Always stay true to yourself and your brand, and your audience will appreciate the transparency.

Comments

  1. I can relate with the brand voice being the hardest part. I am running into the same issue with trying to keep a consistent brand voice throughout all my social media platforms. I want my brand voice to be more identifiable. Thanks for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment