Another Plant Update

So far my new plants are doing wonderfully with me. I named the succulent Spike and I'm still trying to come up with a name for the arrowhead plant. Each day I make sure I find a good sunny spot for Spike since he needs a lot of sunlight. He seems to be doing pretty well. For the arrowhead plant, I am opening up the curtains in my room and making sure it can get some light. I also will put it in the bathroom occasionally since it likes humid environments.

Even my pets have taken a liking to the plants. Our cat Tris has a window seat that she likes to sit in. That window gets a lot of sun throughout the day so I will put Spike in the window with her and she snuggles up next to him. I am so happy that it is finally starting to feel like spring so we can open the windows without it being too cold for the plants. I am also feeling very inspired to plant some flowers outside our house too. I think I might be getting a little obsessed with plants!

Comments

  1. I never have been good at keeping plants alive. I either give them to much attention or none at all, which is not good for them. Also, it is so adorable that your cat snuggles with your plants!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment