My Easter Weekend

A big Easter tradition in our family has been to paint Easter eggs. Growing up, we painted eggs as a family and it was always so much fun. This year we kept up the painting tradition, however instead of painting eggs we painted my bedroom.

I have been wanting to paint my room since my freshman year of high school. When we were planning on painting it those years ago, we put a sample gray on the wall to make sure I liked it. After we did that, we never got around to painting the whole room. So, since my freshman year of high school, my room has been four different colors.

Since we are in quarantine, I really don't have much else to do. So I decided last week to actually go through with painting my room. I knew I didn't really want my room to be gray anymore so I took to Pinterest for ideas. My favorite color is pink so I decided to go with a dusty rose shade.

My brother and I got to work early Saturday morning and we painted for about seven hours. I was really sore after finishing, but I am so happy with the color. It really brightened up my room, and waking up to the new color makes me feel really happy.

Comments

  1. I think this time of quarantine is for house renovations and painting! What better time to do it, right?! I love that you've had a gray patch on your wall for that long.. that's hilarious! I love the color you chose to go with, it really does brighten it up. Side note- What would we do without Pinterest!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment