Quarantine Activities

The Sims 4 Available Now - An Official EA SiteI must admit, sitting in my house is getting very old very quick. As it warms up outside it reminds me more and more that summer is almost here. I am very excited for better times without the threat of COVID-19 lurking in every corner. I am trying to keep my spirits up by doing a few things to get me through the days. I have gotten back into video games during the quarantine. I have mainly been playing Sims 4. For anyone who doesn't know what Sims 4 is, a simulation game where you create a character and live out their life in the sim world. You can pretty much do anything you would do in real life but it is faster. I find it really fun and never realize how much time is going by.



I have also been trying to walk my dog every day. Since she's an Australian shepherd, she has a ton of extra energy. If I am not consistent with her walks, she will destroy everything in sight. I also just enjoy the excuse to get out of the house too. In my town, there is a nice walking trail that goes all throughout the city. We usually stick to one part of the trail because it has lots of trees and plants around. I recommend going on a walk each day because it helps you to soak up some vitamin D. Just being outside makes my day a little better, so if you can't safely go on a walk just sit outside on a porch or in your yard!

Another activity I have undertaken is cleaning out the plant beds at my grandparents' house. There are tons of dead plants and piled up leaves along the 15 foot stretch of fencing. When I was growing up there used to be all kinds of plants and flowers along that fence. I want to make the area look nice again to lift my grandparents' spirits. After I get all the dead plants out I plan on putting some flowers throughout to brighten the area up a bit.

Comments